edited January 2021 in Predator Laptops
Predator GX-792

I have already try Ctrl+I while in legacy mode but still can't

I want to remove raid 0 from my 2x128 GB ssd

Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to hide sensitive content

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    back up your files. Then, download the windows iso and extract it to the usb stick. access the Windows installation, press shift + f10 and type:
    Diskpart
    List vol
    sel vol x
    Clean
    this will erase the raid volume.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Porch
    Porch Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    It solved my problem, but is there any way to access Intel RST BIOS ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Acer needs to add this feature to the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)