Why is my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 not dettected as a nitro laptop but as a aspier XXXX laptop?

Also it's serial number and snid number are not the right ones. How do i i this>

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    What is shown in System Information for the System Model? Can you take a picture of the laptop for us? Did you buy it new or used?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ViktorStoykov
    ViktorStoykov Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    What is shown in System Information for the System Model? Can you take a picture of the laptop for us? Did you buy it new or used?
    I bought it new, just last week.
  • Lex63
    Lex63 Member Posts: 49 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    edited January 2021
    All gaming notebooks is Acer Aspire nitro ...................  Nitro is not always mentioned.
    There are plenty of free programs to read all the system information.

• ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

Lex63 said:
    All gaming notebooks is Acer Aspire nitro ...................  Nitro is not always mentioned.
    There are plenty of free programs to read all the system information.

Yeah, but i cannot even install the Nitrosense, because Nitro is not mentioned. Can you name some programs that can rewrite that?

• billsey
    Aspier XXXX is definitely not right. I'm going to escalate this up to the moderators and maybe they can get support involved. Can you give us a capture of the System Information screen as well? At least this amount anyway:
    Also, a picture of the laptop itself...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Aspier XXXX is definitely not right. I'm going to escalate this up to the moderators and maybe they can get support involved. Can you give us a capture of the System Information screen as well? At least this amount anyway:
    Also, a picture of the laptop itself...
    Here you go.
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

Is this picture of the laptop OK? 
  • billsey
    The laptop picture is OK, though it would be nice to have it larger. I can't read the system info picture at all...
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

@billsey Is this better?

• billsey
    Yes, much easier to read! :) I've asked the moderators for help so hopefully we'll get some indication from them as to what's going on. Somehow the machine name has been tweaked by someone who either can't spell of is a bit dyslectic... It certainly shouldn't be Aspier, much less XXXX. ;)
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Yes, much easier to read! :) I've asked the moderators for help so hopefully we'll get some indication from them as to what's going on. Somehow the machine name has been tweaked by someone who either can't spell of is a bit dyslectic... It certainly shouldn't be Aspier, much less XXXX. ;)
    Okay! Thank you very much for getting all this help for me! 
  • I found this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

Unfortunately it gives me this error when i run the first tool. 
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho
    This is what it says when i run the second tool.
  • when you checked the model in the acer care center, the SN number 1234567890123456789012 appeared.

there is no SERIAL NUMBER,
    where the numbers are in ascending order.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ViktorStoykov

Tinkerer

when you checked the model in the acer care center, the SN number 1234567890123456789012 appeared.

there is no SERIAL NUMBER,
    where the numbers are in ascending order.
    Okay, but how do i get thia fixed? 
  • Only the repair center can correct this information with the DMI TOOLS program.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer