Acer nitro 5 AN515-43 Touchpad not working

Options
shubhamsuman37
shubhamsuman37 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2021 in Nitro Gaming
All of a sudden my touchpad stopped working. In device manager there is n error I2C HID Device cannot start. (Code 10)
I reinstalled my touchpad driver but nothing changes. I even reinstalled my windows. At last i updated my BIOS and from there i switched touchpad from I2C to PS2. But the gestures of the touchpad are not working. Please help how to fix it.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when restoring windows to a date prior to the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shubhamsuman37
    Options
    I reinstalled windows after formatting my C drive.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur after resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shubhamsuman37
    Options
    No i was watching a video on youtube and when i touched the touchpad it was not working.
    Then i went to device manager and found that I2C HID having error.
    After switching I2C to PS/2  from BIOS ,touchpad is working but the gestures are not working and when i install touchpad drivers downloaded from acer's site, The driver gets installed but gestures are not yet working.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Switch to I2C on the bios again. Then, uninstall and delete the driver like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Camilo_Coxel
    Camilo_Coxel Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hello friends, the same thing happened to me, I did all that you can imagine and I found the solution, long history short you just have to install this intel serial I/O drivers, the version 300.100.1947.3, here is the link " Intel® Serial IO Driver for Intel® NUC ", just unziped and install it, restart you PC and you're done, problem solve. I hope this can help you out.
  • Camilo_Coxel
    Camilo_Coxel Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    All of a sudden my touchpad stopped working. In device manager there is n error I2C HID Device cannot start. (Code 10)
    I reinstalled my touchpad driver but nothing changes. I even reinstalled my windows. At last i updated my BIOS and from there i switched touchpad from I2C to PS2. But the gestures of the touchpad are not working. Please help how to fix it.
    Hello friend, the same thing happened to me, I did all that you can imagine and I found the solution, long history short you just have to install this intel serial I/O drivers, the version 300.100.1947.3, here is the link " Intel® Serial IO Driver for Intel® NUC ", just unziped and install it, restart you PC and you're done, problem solve. I hope this can help you out.