I want to replace my laptop battery...
Laptop Acer Gateway 4250s
Battery Pack NB4-S8-3S2P4400-0
Rating 10Vdc   4400mAh/47.52Wh

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Do you want to replace the battery or battery cell? I do not recommend trying to replace the battery cells, as it is very likely that the electronic circuit will not recognize the new cells.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Do you want to replace the battery or battery cell? I do not recommend trying to replace the battery cells, as it is very likely that the electronic circuit will not recognize the new cells.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    I find lots of replacement batteries packs on Amazon and eBay, they are not even too expensive.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • V24
    V24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2021
    I want to replace the laptop battery, how can i do this and where i get the battery.?
    Please help..
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    As posted just above your message, there are lots of them for sale at the normal outlets.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.