Can someone help me with the "No bootable device" problem Acer Spin SP314-51-POAM

Steven95
Steven95 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
So I have an Acer Spin SP314-51-POAM for only 2 years now. The laptop doesn't start correctly and keeps saying 'no bootable device'. Ive tried some things with the hard drive and its cable, but it didnt work. Ive also looked in the bios setting.. any other options?

Answers

• Steven95 said:
    So I have an Acer Spin SP314-51-POAM for only 2 years now. The laptop doesn't start correctly and keeps saying 'no bootable device'. Ive tried some things with the hard drive and its cable, but it didnt work. Ive also looked in the bios setting.. any other options?
    There are heaps of guides and reasons why you get a 'no bootable device' fault and on how to fix these problems, its too long to go through them all here, as you must have one of the symptoms of 'no bootable device' so look at this link and systematically go through them. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,713 Trailblazer
    So we're going to want to get you booted into the Windows repair environment. That's easiest to do with a boot from an install image. Do you have access to another computer to create a Windows install flash disk?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.