Nitro 5 model problem AN515-52-74P5 when I open Acer Care Center It doesn't detect the nitro 5

MYSTRYLUCK
MYSTRYLUCK Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited July 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I have nitro 5 ,The Laptop model>>> NG-AN515-52-74P5 <<< 
when I open Acer Care Center It doesn't detect the nitro 5 model

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

And when I Open Nitro Sense It says Sorry! This Computer is Not Supported
Please Help, What should I do Update bios ? Driver ? 

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• Did the repair center replace the motherboard? in the MY SYSTEM tab, NITRO AN515-52 and not NG-AN515-52-74PS should appear.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MYSTRYLUCK

Tinkerer

• Yes, they repaired the motherboard because there was another problem.
    •  I didn't know that this would make the laptop model not a Nitro 5.
  • The ideal is to contact technical support so that they can correct the model name in the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MYSTRYLUCK

Tinkerer

Well, I will try to contact Acer Support 
  • I would like to know if they have already corrected the information in the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MIALYNMAE
    MIALYNMAE Member Posts: 2 New User
    HI I ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND I'VE EMAILED ACER BUT THEY DID NOT REPLY HOW CAN I FIX THIS I NEED MY NITRO SENSE 
    I HAVE ACER 515 -44