My Predator PH3 15-53 having a Zero RPM fans CPU and GPU on AUTO FAN MODE

Options
MohamedMagdy
MohamedMagdy Member Posts: 33 Troubleshooter
So as mentioned in the Question when I boot up or when the laptop sleep then I open the led up the CPU and GPU fans are zero rpm it takes like 30 seconds for the fans to work ... just noticed this today
the only thing I did was changing the Max processor state to 99% to stop the turbo boost of the CPU to lower its temperature 
But even if I set it back to 100% the fans still 0 RPM as mentioned when power up 
I used to hear the fans when I power on the lap now I found it like this 
Any Help !

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is normal to leave the fan off until it comes up to temp.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MohamedMagdy
    Options
    billsey said:

That's a relief my dude 💫
    THANKS so much 
  • MohamedMagdy
    Options
    So the fans should work when it hits like 40 deg celsius or something right !
  • billsey
    Options
    Yeah, it look like the fan is started at 1400 RPM at 40C, moves up at 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 and 90C with full speed happening actually at 80 and staying the same at 90. Throttling happens at 98C and shutdown at 100C. The GPU uses different parameters...