trailing/ghosting of fast-moving objects

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,521 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Predator Helios 300 trailing/ghosting of fast-moving objects.

Answers

• MatX92
    MatX92 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    It isn't a fault of fresh Windows 10. I had few Windows 10 variants on my Preddy, and there was no clear cause of the issue, because it occurs on Acer W10 and my own W10 Pro. Strange thing: it was ok at the very beginning when I bought it or maybe I couldn't recognize the problem because of new FHD display compared to my old display.
    Maybe it depends on bios version?

The worst problem with the issue is that no one knows what are you talk about when you describing that problem, and they must see that with their own eyes to understand how irritating is that :/

I have the same problem on my 17" 144Hz Helios 300. Acer had exchanged motherboard twice and it had been still occuring. I guess they don't know what is the source of the problem. I got a new refurbished unit with original Windows 10 Home installed three days ago (i7 9750h, RTX 2070 Max-Q, 32GB RAM, 1TB),  and I thought that everything will be ok, but unfortunately it is not. When I watch movies on netflix or others it's like all dynamic objects vibrate, when the camera moves or the character starts walking on the plan. Blurrying as well and the Overdrive doesn't really change anything in my opinion, but maybe I'm wrong.
    I was thinking for a while that is only 144Hz issue, but as you wrote, it occurs on 120Hz too.