How to set up Model SB220Q as a second monitor?

Glue
Glue Member Posts: 2 New User
I am not the most computer literate person. I have a Cyberpower PC AMD Radeon RX 580 computer. When I got my computer I ordered a SB220Q monitor and it has worked great. I ordered a second one to act as a second monitor, however I have not been able to get it connected. It says no signal when turned on. I am using a VGA cable to connect it. My main monitor has a HDMI cord. I have tried a few fixes including windows P and trying to extend screen, having it detected in settings and checking my drivers for updates. Any advice is massively appreciated, thank you.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are both monitors connected to ports on the graphics card on the computer? Can you take a picture showing the connections?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Are both monitors connected to ports on the graphics card on the computer? Can you take a picture showing the connections?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Glue
    Glue Member Posts: 2 New User
    The cord was not connected to the graphics card! You were right.
  • billsey
    I wish they were all that easy to fix. :)