Wrong Network Adapter driver E5-575G-54FR

Danieln2080
Danieln2080 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Guys. Hi. I  have exam tomorrow and  can't connect to  my internet. Need help  🤕😔😔😔 
I installed a wrong network adapter driver ( Qualcomm Aetheros) couple days ago but net was working but today it says "cant connect to this network" . 

In acer website i found the proper driver ( Wirless Lan intel (Atheros) ) but when I wanted to update the wrong driver and browse on my laptop to install the intel . It Says ( Qualcomm is right one) and it doesn't allow me to install my correct driver . What should i do. It's time crunch and need fast help🙏🙏 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Could you confirm the model of laptop, the model of WiFi chip installed (from device manager or from the card itself) and a link to the driver you tried :)
  • Danieln2080
    Danieln2080 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Leostat said:
    Could you confirm the model of laptop, the model of WiFi chip installed (from device manager or from the card itself) and a link to the driver you tried :)
        Thank you Leo for respond sure. 

Model : E5-575G-54FR
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Could you confirm which wifi card you have? device manager -> network adatpers. it looks like the laptop could have either a intel or a qualcom chip. Easiest way to get back to normal is to uninstall the adapter, and just reisntall the correct pack

Or check if you have a system restore point which will just have the correct driver already!