I am looking at getting one in this series please could anyone recommend

Options
Damagedgoods2008
Damagedgoods2008 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

I am looking at purchasing one of these in the near future, I would want to run windows 10 and have at least 16gb ram, and 1tb space on the device please could anyone recommend the best one for my needs, I don't game much but it would be nice if it was decent enough to play games on as well as browse the net and run Microsoft/Adobe products etc  

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Look both at the Switch and Spin lines, the main difference is the Switch's keyboards are detachable. Make sure it has a SSD as the main drive, though 1TB means you're closer to the top of the line. Gaming is going to want a discrete GPU, so maybe the Switch 7... The gaming specific machines like the Nitro and Predator won't have the flexibility of use that Switch and Spin give you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Damagedgoods2008

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    Look both at the Switch and Spin lines, the main difference is the Switch's keyboards are detachable. Make sure it has a SSD as the main drive, though 1TB means you're closer to the top of the line. Gaming is going to want a discrete GPU, so maybe the Switch 7... The gaming specific machines like the Nitro and Predator won't have the flexibility of use that Switch and Spin give you.
    thanks I will look into them 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Let us know what you end up deciding. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Damagedgoods2008

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    Let us know what you end up deciding. :)
    I will do