Uefi and legacy read no bootable drive SP714-51

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,521 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Uefi and legacy read no bootable drive.

Answers

• EduardoH
    EduardoH Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Acer Spin 7 have been using since Dec 16
    Have not tried to reformat HDD as would like to get data off first 
    Have not opened case to d/c and r/c
    I have the same problem.

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Under boot mode, is there options for the data mode? 

I notice yours is set to ahci, where as quite a few others on the forum are optain with rst now, if it's possible try swapping to that
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @EduardoH when PS3111 appears, it means that there is a problem with the A400 ssd firmware:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6bgw9PQvE&t=157shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgy6VNC9fcw
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)