why my Nitro AN715-51 battery lasts 1 hour and 40 min. i have heard that it can lasts 7 to 9 hours.

Sahil786
Sahil786 Member Posts: 4 New User
but mine it can't last 2 hours why help me pls my model is Nitro AN715-51 pls help me asap

Answers

• NGZEUS
    NGZEUS Member Posts: 300 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    edited January 2021
    Hi There
    If you have kept your laptop on high performance there is high usage of battery 

to check

1) Open Nitro Sense
    2)check in left hand side below corner 
    3) if it is a high performance click balance acer optimised for Battery and AC

Please Note: If you are using you laptop for gaming purpose then keep it at high performance.

IF YOU THINK I HAVE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION PLEASE CLICK YES :)

• Sahil786
    it just adds 20 min so total 2 hours of battery life, I want it 5 hours or 9 is it normal or my battery is damaged. I bought this laptop 4 months ago and i thought this should last longer than normal laptop any other suggestions?
  • NGZEUS
    Open the Device Manager. Under "Batteries" you should see three items, one for the battery, another for the charger, and a third listed as "Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery". Open each item, which will bring up a Properties window. Under the "Driver" tab, you'll see a button labeled "Update Driver." Go through the driver update process for all three. Once the drivers are all up to date, reboot the laptop and plug it in again.

• NGZEUS
    Sahil786 said:
    it just adds 20 min so total 2 hours of battery life, I want it 5 hours or 9 is it normal or my battery is damaged. I bought this laptop 4 months ago and i thought this should last longer than normal laptop any other suggestions?
    Also check in task manager if there are any games running in the background or any unwanted program
    simple click that program and click end task.

also check if there are any unknown program if you see such program run a scan for malware

• NGZEUS
    Any Progress So Far??

• Sahil786
    bro i only see 2 option in batteries Microsoft ac adapter and Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery. I will Update the driver of this 2 options?