Sorry! This computer is not supported - error during installing Nitrosense AN515-54"

Naratsu
Naratsu Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited January 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello Admins,

Nitro user for almost 2 years, but a few days ago my Nitrosense isn't working. When everytime I open it, it doesn't launch at all. So I decided to uninstall it and download it from Acer website.
I chose model "AN515-54" when I downloaded the installer for Nitrosense since there's no AN515-54-53RN(which is my actual model). But then when I launched the installer it says "Sorry! This computer is not supported". Can anyone help me with this? Where can I download the right installer for my Nitro 5 (AN515-54-53RN).

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• Can you check if the sections are off?
    Error message Sorry This computer is not supported when installing  NitroSense software
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Naratsu

Tinkerer

edited February 2021
    What do you mean by to check if the sections are off? This is what I see on my Acer Care Center:

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Edit in the pugin folder the folder for your model to match what is shown on the screenshot AN515-54-53RN 
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Has the motherboard been replaced by the repair center?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Naratsu

Tinkerer

batmalin said:
    Edit in the pugin folder the folder for your model to match what is shown on the screenshot AN515-54-53RN 
    Where can I find that pugin folder? I can't find it sir. Thank you!
  • Naratsu

Tinkerer

Has the motherboard been replaced by the repair center?
    I am not really sure but I think it was replaced when I returned it back to Acer when my laptop isn't working and that was last August 2018.
  • Naratsu

Tinkerer

edited January 2021
    batmalin said:
    Is this what you mean sir? I already edited the name of the folder from Nitro AN515-54 to Nitro AN515-54-53RN. Then I tried to run the installer but it's still not working. Anything else that I can do sir? Thank you!

• batmalin
    Answer ✓
    Open the files in this folder and when you see AN515-54 just add the rest(-53RN) and try again.

• Naratsu

Tinkerer

batmalin said:
    Open the files in this folder and when you see AN515-54 just add the rest(-53RN) and try again.
    I already did sir, but it didn't work. :(
  • Naratsu

Tinkerer

edited January 2021
    batmalin said:
    It worked now sir! Thank you! I removed the word "Nitro" and now it works. I was able to install it already. Thank you so much @batmalin and @egydiocoelho for your support.

Thank you! :):):):+1:

• You are welcome

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    You are welcome mate!

This discussion has been closed.