Can't sign in from FaceBook

Options
MrBearIsHere
MrBearIsHere Member Posts: 20 Networker
I use Facebook tu sign in to Acer ID, before this it's okay. Today when I want to open forum, my facebook won't allow me from sign in to Acer ID. It says error not registered website bla bla bla. an someone help me? Now I'm using my Email to log in to Acer ID

Answers

• devitor1
    devitor1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have the same problem…. with a 2020/2021 vintage Acer…. and before anyone tells me to check my password, etc., please stop tying. I get in just fine on my desktop computer and my iPhone. Same credentials on all devices, with user ID and password saved on all devices. I've also cleared cache and cookies; and I have MS Edge, Firefox and Chrome on the Acer - as I do on the desktop. None of the browsers work on the Acer. All work on the desktop. The machine is running Windows 11 with the latest updates. Riddle me that.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

So somehow you are in Facebook and you get a link that asks for your Acer ID? That sounds like a phishing site to me. If you tried it make sure to change your password here since it's been compromised. Facebook should have nothing to do with your Acer credentials.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.