Any way to configure / remap the buttons of my Wacom Pen on ConceptD 9 Pro? Can't drag things.......

rrot31
rrot31 Member Posts: 3 New User
Hey guys, 
I got my new ConceptD 9 Pro this week and I am loving it. And actually, the pen is very nice, as well, BUT the mapping of the buttons / clicks is horrible. And after googling around the internet I couldn't find anything about settings or something. I tried to deactivate Windows Ink, tried activating it, tried several Wacom driver, but nothing.... For example, I really can't move any songs within Spotify. (Long click, drag the song - simply not possible) And so it's like in two other apps (Notion, 3D App). This is unbelievable. 
Or went something wrong when installing Windows?

Does anyone know any solution? Is there any way within Windows Ink? Any ACER software??? Any 3rd party application?

Thanks so much in advance!

Answers

• rrot31
    Also I am super curious about this because my Pen has two Buttons. And the first and second button seems to have exactly the same function.... is this right? And, if there is no application or solution for this, it would be nice to hear, so I can stop searching.... 
  • rrot31
    Does anyone have the same problems or is it working great? Maybe my Pen or the Installed Version of WIndows are damaged. What do you think? I mean it can't be right, that the second button is useless. 
  • Starllcraft
    Starllcraft Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

You can get pen button mapping, radial menu function, virtual touch shortcut macro and other functions through "radialmenu" program( Microsoft app store's "tablet Pro pen tool" program can also provide pen button mapping separately.
    There are many users who use third-party wacom EMR devices in the tabletView forum. You can get some useful information here.

• Starllcraft
    Starllcraft Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Refer to the solution of typical third-party Wacom EMR device:
    http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/threads/samsung-notebook-pro-13-15-pen-galaxy-book-faq-tips.74429/