My GPU RPM = 0 PH315-51

Options
SayDox
SayDox Member Posts: 7 New User
edited January 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi,
I use my laptop for gaming, school and programming yesterday my fps was lagging when i checked the predator sence i noticed that the GPU RPM = 0.
I don't know if the gpu fan is dead and what do I have to do ?
It's an ACER Predator Helios 300 (8th Gen i7 +  GTX1060).
Please assist.

Answers

• SayDox
    Options
    After looking to others post there is some iformations that maybe helpful:
    - I looked with fklashight there is just one fan turning the other turn once then stop for a while then stop then turn etc...
    - There is no acer center in the contry where I am
    - How can i know if the warranty still avaible for my laptop please 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Have you tested the fan with a multimeter?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SayDox
    Options

The model is Predator PH315-51

Q:"Have you tested the fan with a multimeter"" A: no i dont know why
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Disconnect the lithium battery and invert the fans, to see if the fan still has problems with the other connector as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SayDox
    Options
    I have to open the laptop ?
  • SayDox
    Options
    Because i have never done that before so i don't know how to disconnect lithium baterry and invert fans

• SayDox
    Options
    Help please
    if i use my laptop for normal use or for gaming is it dangerous for the gpu ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SayDox
    Options
    I buy it on 24 july 2019 on amazon so normally it’s 2 years so it still on warranty but when i check on acer website it tell me that the warranty expired
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer