Headset not recognized Aspire E14 E5-475G-39SA

Options
Holou
Holou Member Posts: 7 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have Redragon Ares and Bavin P11 headsets, it is only recognized as headphones, not as headset, meaning speakers of said headphones work but not the mics. I have Acer Aspire E14 E5-475G-39SA. I tried to see if the headset mics work on my phone, and they do. This is my issue since I first used a headset. I thought the mics are super noise cancellation but actually the internal mic of my laptop is the only one working. Show disabled and disconnected devices are on.

Best Answer

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Does this model use the realtech audio console? (it looks like an orange speaker icon)

If so look here:
    C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA

Is there some EXE's? On my laptop i have the same issue it doest swap over, to get it to work, double click all the EXE's, and run the biggest one last (this is the control panel)

Now plug in the mic, on the right there is a graphic to show if its using internal (lit images) or external (faded images), what happens? 

Also you have your email address in the screenshots, you may want to remove the images

Answers

• Leostat
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Does this model use the realtech audio console? (it looks like an orange speaker icon)

If so look here:
    C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA

Is there some EXE's? On my laptop i have the same issue it doest swap over, to get it to work, double click all the EXE's, and run the biggest one last (this is the control panel)

Now plug in the mic, on the right there is a graphic to show if its using internal (lit images) or external (faded images), what happens? 

Also you have your email address in the screenshots, you may want to remove the images
  • Holou
    Options
    How do I remove them? Thanks.
  • Holou
    Options
    Um, I tried to open the orange speaker icons and even ran it as administrator, but nothing happened. I did that even to my backup, but still nothing.
  • Leostat
    Options
    You can't remove them they are the drivers which make the input and output work :) 

If you double-click the try icon does it open the control center?
  • Holou
    Options
    Leostat said:
    You can't remove them they are the drivers which make the input and output work :) 

If you double-click the try icon does it open the control center?
    What "try icon"?
  • Holou
    Options
    Holou said:
    How do I remove them? Thanks.
    I meant the pictures