Where can I download software upgrade files for a USB drive (Acer V6820i projector)?

smartymartysmartymarty Member Posts: 3 New User
I just purchased an Acer V6820i DLP projector and one of the instruction manuals says the following:

"Please download and update latest software via USB flash drive if software version (system) of projector is not C05 or above (check “Information” by projector’s OSD). See upgrade details on “Software Upgrade Instruction” which could be downloaded from Acer’s official website."

I need the latest software in order to be able to pair the projector with Google Assistant but I cannot find the software to download from the Acer website. I have already tried looking on the device page itself on the Acer website (https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7651?b=1&pn=MR.JQD11.00G) but it only lists manuals, not drivers or software.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online947

Acer-Carsten
Acer-Carsten
AnhEZ28
AnhEZ28
batmalin
batmalin
Colla
Colla
craigyang
craigyang
crisss
crisss
Cyriix
Cyriix
Fisher_P
Fisher_P
HannaRN22
HannaRN22
JohannesBHP
JohannesBHP
Lightnin
Lightnin
matheesha
matheesha
Omega87
Omega87
phildie82
phildie82
RaijinRyuu
RaijinRyuu
rifkyfrisnanda
rifkyfrisnanda
William_mk2
William_mk2
xapim
xapim
Xuyahfish
Xuyahfish
Yibo_de
Yibo_de
Zerozarkdra
Zerozarkdra
+926 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1982

Total Points:6447

Total Accepted Answers: 248

Leostat Community Aficionado