I have an Acer SA5-271 in 1 and the video camera always looks really zoomed in no mater what app

Al22
Al22 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 2021 in Switch Series
I have an Acer switch 2 in 1 and the video camera always looks really zoomed in no mater what app I use (example looking at the settings camera, also zoom app, skype etc). All drivers and software are current. There is no zoom option in settings for camera to edit , should I load a third party camera, any suggestions?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Which Switch model do you have? Different models have had different cameras.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Al22
    The models we have are SA5-271.  Hope that helps.
  • billsey
    OK, doesn't the Switch Alpha 12 have two cameras? are you using the one just above the screen or the one on the back?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Al22
    We're using the front camera, the one above the screen.  The app we're using is Zoom which has zero controls for the camera.
  • billsey
    Yeah, that camera is a 2 megapixel, 1600x1200 still images and 720p video (1280x720). In Camera if you go to the settings button what does it show your resolution in?