My acer's d2d recovery is not working Aspire A315-21

Mayurresh
Mayurresh Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have an acer aspire windows 10 pc ,which d2d recovery is not working How can I solve it?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    So I suggest you use a microsoft iso, to reinstall windows.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,086 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of your laptop, in the meantime, check whether d2d is enabled in BIOS.
  • Mayurresh
    my pc model is ''Acer Aspire A315-21 series''
    In my pc d2d recovery is enabled in the bios option but it doesn't worked in uefi boot mode
    this is my pc's report '
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38134815'
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,086 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Please wait for someone else with more experience to help you.
  • Mayurresh
    Mayurresh said:
    I have an acer aspire windows 10 pc ,which d2d recovery is not working How can I solve it?
    I think may be the recovery partition was deleted , can I get it back :Threw online (Like ISO files)

• what is the exact model? example a315-21-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mayurresh
    what is the exact model? example a315-21-58vh. 

Aspire A315-21

Model Name: A315-21

this is my pc's model name which is mentioned in my pc's bios

• What happens when you press alt + f10 before the acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mayurresh
    my pc starts to boot without responding to the keys 
    I think may be the recovery partition was deleted
    can I have the recovery partitions through online

• Maybe you can buy erecovery. In what country do you live? Sri Lanka?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mayurresh
    yes i am in srilanka

• Does Acer have a computer store on srilanka?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mayurresh
    no
    there is no acer's computer store near me

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    So I suggest you use a microsoft iso, to reinstall windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer