Iconia One 10 microphone

Options
Sandycnow
Sandycnow Member Posts: 5 New User
The microphone on my Iconia One 10 is so faint, that people can't hear or understand me properly.  I wonder if there is a fix for this.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,049 Trailblazer
    Options
    I assume you've already set the volume to max?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sandycnow
    Options
    Thanks bullseye, but I have only figured out how to set the speaker volumes to max!
  • billsey
    Options
    Try Sound Settings; Input Device Properties; Volume.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sandycnow
    Options
    Under Settings there is only 'Sound and notification' which contains nothing like Input Device Properties.
  • billsey
    Options
    I get to Sound Settings by right clicking on the volume icon at bottom right.
  • Sandycnow
    Options
    Thanks for trying to help, but my tablet is a touch screen and there is no volume icon at bottom right.
  • billsey
    Options
    Ah, you didn't tell me which Iconia One 10 model you have, and I just assumed it was one of the Windows models. I'm guessing you have an Android one instead?
  • Sandycnow
    Options
    That is right. I didn't know that there were various models of my model.
  • billsey
    Options
    Yeah, both Android and Windows, and different models over different years. But otherwise they are all the same. (Well, at least look similar :))