Why is my Acer-Preadator g3-710 just not working properly! :(

Options
1jensemand
1jensemand Member Posts: 3 New User
So i have had this pc for 5 years now. just playing cassually on it here and there and suddenly it decides du turn its back on me. i dont even know how it happened. But my GTA V, Warzone, Fortnite is just not working. the problom is it is not rendering anything. for an example when i open up warzone i cant see the guns in the loadout menu, but i can see alle the buttons and what they do. then i load in to a game that takes forever to load in to, and then it isnt rendering the game it self. i've done some test, and minecraft works perfectly 450 frames easy. (with a couple mods). but nothing else works(games) i can go on the internet. stream movies. 

What i have done to make it work:
  • I have tries to clean the PC do take all dust out. Didn't work
  • I have tried to Install new bios. Didn't work
  • I have reinstalled my pc about 6 times only one time it worked and that lasted for a day. which was yesterday and i was so happy! but my luck went away. sooo Didn't work
  • I have tried to update all my drives manually. Didn't work
  • I have tried prioritizing my games higher. didn't work 
So acer community I am really begging if somebody knows a thing or 2 about pc. Plz help me. you would make my month and my wallet :: so i dont have to buy a new one because i know my pc can run fine...... its just not doing it. Have a wonderful day! :) 

From 1Jensemand from Denmark.  

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    So do other things take a long time to load, or just the affected games? How about Windows itself? Tell us a little more about your computer... What size and type of drive, how much memory, which version of Windows, which GPU?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 1jensemand
    Options
    billsey said:
    So do other things take a long time to load, or just the affected games? How about Windows itself? Tell us a little more about your computer... What size and type of drive, how much memory, which version of Windows, which GPU?
    Hey billsey :) 

So my pc specs is:
    Im on windows 10 Home which it came with
    i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHz
    Nvidia Geforce gtx 1070 
    16 gb ram DDR4 SDRam
    1TB HDD
    256GB SDD

So my windows is actually working just fine and loading good. But my bootup has slowed down it used to be like 12 seconds but now its more like 30 seconds.... but when it is booted up everything runs really smooth exept my games. My brain just says to me that your computer bootup should not just slow down that dramaticly over night. Aswell as the games they should not just stop working. So that leads me to belive that my computer problem is NOT that it is too old my hardware. Hope you understand. And i hope this information helps just a little tiny bit.

Some random information:
    My nvidia control panel wont boot. 
    Im running my computer on a msi 144hz moniter

Plz ask any questions.
    Thanks Billsey and others that want to help. 

• billsey
    Options
    Which NVIDIA Game Ready driver is installed?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 1jensemand
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which NVIDIA Game Ready driver is installed?
    I went on the internet and installed it and now i have version 445.87. and i believe that is is the newest one. seems like my controlpanel also want to open :) 
  • billsey
    Options
    Try reinstalling all the NVIDIA drivers, preferably with the uninstall removing files so they aren't reused when reinstalling. Reboot then reinstall the drivers and reboot again. Hopefully that will get rid of whatever is corrupted...