I want to replace power supply unit in my Predator Orion . PO3-600 Orion 3000.

Options
Senarathn8
Senarathn8 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi,I'm from saudi arabia, Suddenly crashed my pc's power supply unit-FSP500-70EP. How can I replaced it? Can I purchased it from Acer?. Yesterday I checked with Acer customer care in Saudi Arabia. They said, They don't have it. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which PO3 do your have? It should be something like PO3-xxx-xxxx. Earlier models have different power supplies than the later ones. Acer support should be able to get one for you, even if they don't have stock right now.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Senarathn8
    Senarathn8 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Acer Predator PO3-600 Orion 3000. Mfg  Date:2019/12/25.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    OK, the PO3-600 uses a standard ATX power supply, so you have lots and lots of choices. You could go through Acer or one of their service centers, but the PSU will be more cost effective in the secondary market. If you are planning on upgrading the GPU some day you might want to anticipate that with a bigger supply than the stock 500W.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • f7ost
    f7ost Member Posts: 11 New User
    Options
    billsey said:
    Which PO3 do your have? It should be something like PO3-xxx-xxxx. Earlier models have different power supplies than the later ones. Acer support should be able to get one for you, even if they don't have stock right now.
    Hi, i also have a problem with my psu, my pc model is the Predator Orion 3000 PO3-620 (i7 10700 rtx 2070s variant) what type of psu would i have to get as i noticed the motherboard is quite different than standard boards. Could you link an example psu to use? Many thanks