Options
2»

Answers

• Sourav054
    Sourav054 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    edited January 2021
    Options
    is your laptop still under warranty?
    @egydiocoelho I bought it on September,2020 but I have installed extra RAM from the shop itself when buying so they broke the warranty sticker while opening the back cover.I don't know if Acer will consider the warranty anymore.
    Even if they consider the warranty I am unable to send it to them as the country I am living in (Cameroon) doesn't have a Acer service centre.
    I am really ***** off by this Acer product.I will avoid Acer at any cost in future really..
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you disconnect the ram that was installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sourav054
    Options
    What happens when you disconnect the ram that was installed?
    @egydiocoelho just the same thing happens no matter what I do.I don't know what happened to this piece of *****..
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you check this diagram:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sourav054
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I suggest you check this diagram:

@egydiocoelho can you please share this pdf with me.??
    My email id is***************.com in case you can share this pdf with me.

[Edited comment to delete personal information]
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I cannot make the file available for download.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Sourav054
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Ok..No problem..Apparently I have checked my laptop by some expert & they said the keyboard is the problem & I need to change the keyboard in order to fix the problem..Now I am looking for an opportunity to send my Laptop to India because I cannot take anymore headache for the Laptop as it is affecting my job..
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This is the keyboard:

What is the keyboard language?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Sourav054
    Options
    This is the keyboard:

What is the keyboard language?
    @egydiocoelho The keyboard language is English.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I believe it is the correct keyboard:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Sourav054
    Options
    I believe it is the correct keyboard:

@egydiocoelho honestly I don't know what to do with this info.Can you please elaborate a bit.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It is the keyboard model for the AN517-51

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Remember that the English keyboard for the US is different than the English keyboard for the UK... He is suggesting you search on the Acer part number shown: 6B.Q5GN2.001
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.