Unreadable symbols appearing on the screen while switching on the laptop SP314-53N-77AJ

Options
RakeshBeesetty
RakeshBeesetty Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
Unreadable symbols appearing as vertical lines on the screen while switching on the laptop. It appears for 1sec and it disappears again. Everything is normal except that. The laptop is working fine, booting is normal and no screen damage also. My laptop model is 

SP314-53N-77AJ

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,957 Trailblazer
    Options
    That is weird... I assume they disappear as soon as the Acer splash screen appears, so it's an issue with the video initialization?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RakeshBeesetty
    RakeshBeesetty Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Actually, it is appearing in between the Acer splash screen and the lock screen. I have no idea what video initialization means. Any solution to this problem?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,957 Trailblazer
    Options
    OK, that's after initialization. When power is applied as you turn the system on several things happen. One is setting up the graphics chips in order for it to start making the display sow something. Once it's initialized the BIOS tells it to display the splash screen. You are getting tat far without issues... Next the system starts the Windows load. When that starts Windows displays the juggling balls which it gets started. My guess is during that time instead of the normal juggling balls it's giving you the weird display. That would be an indication Windows isn't talking nicely to the graphics chips. It might be a corrupted driver that is causing it. Try reinstalling the VGA drivers for your model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.