Desktop 1 sec freezes Acer Predator Orion 3000 620 I70-02G,

Options
Hoxha
Hoxha Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited January 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hi there,

I recently bought the Acer Predator Orion 3000 620 I70-02G, but whilst gaming i noticed that sometimes the PC freezes for about 1 - 1,5 seconds and then resumes. When i am running discord as well at that time after the crash i cant hear anyone on Discord and have to disconnect and reconnect to the discord server.
I added 2 screenshots from the predator sense when it happen, anyone got a clue what is causing this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to hide sensitive information

Answers

• Krukzah
    Krukzah Member Posts: 30 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hey there, please forward your case to Acer support, I did the same. I also tried the factory reset they recommended, did not help doing it sadly. 
  • VerminKing
    VerminKing Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    Exact same issue here, also messaged Acer but have yet to hear back. Mine has been going on for about a month now, tried absolutely everything I can find online to no help. Have yet to do anything to the hardware, but I'm convinced it's a software issue as it's been happening pretty much since it was out the box.
  • Hoxha
    Hoxha Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options
    @VerminKing Since i updated the videocard driver today i havnt had a issue yet. Keeping my fingers crossed if it helped.
    Drivers are now 461.09