Acer SB220Q

Options
Carolina13
Carolina13 Member Posts: 3 New User
I recently bought an Acer SB220Q monitor to use as a second monitor for my new pc, but when I tried to start it up, it showed a splash screen then cycled through VGA and HDMI before saying "no signal". I connected the hdmi cable and nothing happen could you please let me know how to proceed?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    What PC is it? Which port are you connecting to one the PC? Have you tried a different cable yet?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Carolina13
    Options
    Its a Dell latitude 7280 laptop. I bought a new hdmi cable so I connected the cable to the hdmi ports (monitor and laptop). 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,838 Trailblazer
    Options
    The source cycling is because it's not seeing a signal on the HDMI port. You can use the OSD menu to force it to only look at HDMI and it won't cycle, but that doesn't fix the issue. Are you sure the cable is good? Can you try a different one or try the monitor on a different computer? Since the splash screen is showing the monitor is likely OK.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Carolina13
    Options
    Thank you! I’ll buy another cable to see if it works