is there any instructions on how to install a rtx 2060 into a acer nitro 5 Nitro AN515-54?

JasonCrow
JasonCrow Member Posts: 2 New User
is it even possible? (I did not get one I'm just making sure before I do get one for my laptop =P)

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-54-79YX. Some versions of the an515-54 model come with a rtx2060 soldered on the main board. 

This model comes with this video card: N18E-G1-B
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    No, you can not upgrade the GPU,  the graphics card is soldered to the motherboard in this model.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    But, since the model was offered with the 2060, you could buy the motherboard that has the 2060 embedded to get it. Likely cheaper to just sell the current one and buy the new one. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.