acer one 10 install issuse

cee914
cee914 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hey guys I'm new here my friend gifted me a laptop to play on and he said the laptop's drivers are damaged and need a fresh install so booted it up and it said no boot loader installed 
after a couple of mins looking through the draw I found a win 10 USB loader but keep getting graphical issues any insight would be very helpful as I'm unsure

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Well, now you know why it was a gift. :) Either the cable going from the motherboard to the display has issues or the GPU portion of the chipset has gone bad.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • cee914
    I belive the GPU chipset has gone bad any idea on how to fix it?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    The only fix for that is a motherboard replacement. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • cee914
    little update i tryed a bootable verison of kail linux and the boot version booted up with no graphic issues 
  • Does this problem remain in the bios and also when connecting an external monitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • cee914
    no, just when trying to install an os but when booting a live os like kail or ubuntu there are no graphic issues but as soon an I try to install the os I get the graphic problems 
  • What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)