How I can fix my keyboard problem "Acer Switch Alpha 12

LEDARS96
LEDARS96 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited December 2020 in Switch Series
Dear Sir. I bought a laptop "Acer Switch Alpha 12" from Germany at November 2017. I return to my home country Bangladesh. My key is not working. How I can fix the problem?
Look forward your help to solve the problem.

Answers

• LEDARS96
    Key board is not working. I restore my widows, but still now not working.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    This often happens when the area that connects the keyboard to the tablet gets too dirty. Try cleaning it...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • LEDARS96
    Clean it but still not working.
  • billsey
    Try an external keyboard plugged into the USB port. If that also doesn't work then delete the keyboard drivers from Device Manager and reboot to get them to reinstall.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • LEDARS96
    External key board is working. But the own key board of my devise is not working.
  • billsey
    OK. So it's not a software issue. The stock keyboard is a normal keyboard, except instead of a USB connection it uses the six spring loaded pogo pins to make the USB connection. If it's not working then either it's not making good contact with those pins, or the pins aren't making good contact with the motherboard. Have you had the computer apart?
  • LEDARS96
    So what can I do now. In the past, when I used to separate the keyboard screen for use, it looked like an open book. 
    But now it is not showing open, it is closed.
    Please suggest me.

• LEDARS96
    I can not use my acer devise now. I am using other laptop.