Acer Predator Triton 300 (PT315-51-5974) is not charging even if it is plugged in.

Options
MangeshMali
MangeshMali Member Posts: 4 New User
Please help me with it. Also it does not have battery reset hole. It keeps connecting & disconnecting automatically.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Give this a try, go to Device Manager, expand Batteries, right click "Microsoft AC adapter" and select Properties, move to Driver tab and uninstall the driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver, do the same for "Microsoft ACPI-compliant control method battery" as well.

• MangeshMali
    MangeshMali Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Hi,
    Give this a try, go to Device Manager, expand Batteries, right click "Microsoft AC adapter" and select Properties, move to Driver tab and uninstall the driver, reboot and let Windows install the driver, do the same for "Microsoft ACPI-compliant control method battery" as well.

I have tried that also but no problem solved
  • brummyfan2
    Options
     I have run out of ideas, please wait for someone else to respond.
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Does powercfg tell you anything about the health of the battery?

From and admin CMD or powershell
    powercfg /batteryreport 

This will generate a HTML page which will grab whatever the equivalent of smart stats for battery's are, should tell you if windows thinks it's age and is able to provide it with charge. If it thinks it's ok you can try a full cycle of the battery.

As a side thing What happens when the ac is pulled, does it just turn off instantly? 

• Hemanthsyam
    Hemanthsyam Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Same problem for me ,the lights blinking and my laptop is dead ,

Please help