Acer Nitro 5 Motherboard problems AN515-41-R5ED

Options
NepNep
NepNep Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My Laptop decided to one day start stuttering with the power, turning on for 2 seconds and then off. So i decided to take the laptop apart and reverse engineer it, and i took everything off except the power and the fan. But it still stuttered. I either need a new power cable or a new motherboard. But i havent found a new motherboard, for the AN515-41-R5ED. Any recommendations?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    edited December 2020
    Options
    NepNep said:
    My Laptop decided to one day start stuttering with the power, turning on for 2 seconds and then off. So i decided to take the laptop apart and reverse engineer it, and i took everything off except the power and the fan. But it still stuttered. I either need a new power cable or a new motherboard. But i havent found a new motherboard, for the AN515-41-R5ED. Any recommendations?
    Have a look at this article  How to Fix the Stuttering Issue in Windows 10? and systematically check all annul all aspects of your so called "stuttering" problems as it must be either software related or hardware related. 
  • NepNep
    NepNep Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    StevenGen said:
    NepNep said:
    Have a look at this article  How to Fix the Stuttering Issue in Windows 10? and systematically check all annul all aspects of your so called "stuttering" problems as it must be either software related or hardware related. 
    Its not a software issue, because it wont even turn on long enough to boot up. It turns on for 2 seconds, then off for 2 seconds. I know its my motherboard because i unplugged every single piece of equipment excluding the power, and keyboard, and i see lights turn on, then they turn off 2 seconds later.