Aspire switch 10E sound problem in 2020

Pepek
Pepek Member Posts: 5 New User
Hello, my friend gave me this pc (aspire switch 10 E) for try to repair it. I updated pc on windows 10 32bit and everything is working except sound (no matter if in headphones or in speakers).  
I tryed couple tips from forums including reinstalling or updating drivers but nothing worked for me. I am not sure if i am doing something wrong or its just not working anymore and i must repair it different way. 
I very appreciate every help.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Look in Device Manager to see if any errors or warnings are being shown. The audio stuff is done at a pretty low level, so it might the chipset drivers are not fully installed...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Pepek
    No, no errors or warnings are showing. I even tryed Driver Easy but it didnt help.
  • billsey
    Fire up Device Manager and expand the Sound, Video and Game Controllers section and show it to us.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Pepek

ok, so here it is
  • billsey
    OK, which version of the Realtek audio drivers did you install? The W8.1 or W10 32bit?
  • Pepek
    I think there is W10 32bit 
  • billsey
    Try removing that and using compatibility mode to install the 8.1 driver, then let Windows update update it if there's one newer it knows about. They are obviously not showing up, or else they would be in that section of Device Manager.