RAM details Acer AN515-55-59U5

Options
johnsudar612
johnsudar612 Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I recently purchased a laptop Acer AN515-55-59U5 series...it has intel I5 10300(H) processor and 8gb ddr4 3200(1600) Ram with Latency of 21 docks....I really want upgrade with another 8gb but .... detailing of ram was very difficult and tough to choose which one suitable for my laptop....so I decided to go Acer service center but they said 8gb ddr4 2666 MHz is suitable for your laptop...that is really awkward my laptop already has 8gb ddr4 3200 MHz and run with 2933 MHz...If I choose that my speed will be degraded to lower level of 2666hz is it correct?... So I decided to change my self ..but questions was I have same speed of 3200 MHz ram ddr4 8gb but CAS Latency Was 22...if I put that what will happen....it affect performance or speed of my laptop.....anyone pls help

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Get one with the same specs as yours and add it yourself if you don`t have a warranty void sticker on top of a screw.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It would be interesting for you to download the cpuz and send some screenshots of the rams memories settings.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • johnsudar612
    Options

Here it is....and how was the g skill ram
    The listed ram is not available in my area
  • johnsudar612
    Options
    It is possible to add 8+ 16 gb
    And plz send link for purchase in india
  • johnsudar612
    Options

ADATA 8GB DDR4 modules for notebooks 3200MHZ Laptop Memory (AD4S320038G22-RGN

this one is compatible for me..please answer
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    Yes, this one is compatible and yes you can mix 8gb with 16gb with same specs but what do you need 24gb for. It is an overkill anyway.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)