Another TC-780 UR11 Desktop Aspire GPU upgrader question...

Been really overdue getting a GPU for this when i got it in 2017. But the simple question is would this GPU in particular work just fine on this desktops h110 motherboard? Gigabyte Geforce gtx 1050 ti, it’s gddr5 4gb PCIe 8x. With memory clock speed of 7008mz.

My stock 300w power supply is fine with it and I believe even the dimensions will fit physically, but I still fear my knowledge on this computers MB's is limited and its compatibility with this cpu would be limited drastically in anyway? I am unsure what the specifications are on the PCI on it and there’s no manual online, and im getting conflicting info on whether its PCIex16 v.2 or v.3.

thanks~

Best Answer

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,181 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    You shouldn't have any issue with that card. The card gets all it's power from the PCIe x16 slot and stays within the 75W budget for that slot. Acer's spec on that port is: One PCI Express x16 slot (PCIe V3.0)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,181 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    You shouldn't have any issue with that card. The card gets all it's power from the PCIe x16 slot and stays within the 75W budget for that slot. Acer's spec on that port is: One PCI Express x16 slot (PCIe V3.0)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.