I have an Acer Aspire v 15 Nitro - Black edition. The model is VN7-591G

System
System Member Posts: 4,540 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition - New SSD disk M.2.

Answers

• Agwalsh
    Agwalsh Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have an Acer Aspire v 15 Nitro - Black edition. The model is VN7-591G (slightly different to the ones above). I want to replace the current hard drive with a 1TB SSD drive. Two things: Based on what I see here - that is something I could do myself and (b) would you also recommend the Samsung one that you have recommended above? Thank you. 
  • Agwalsh said:
    I have an Acer Aspire v 15 Nitro - Black edition. The model is VN7-591G (slightly different to the ones above). I want to replace the current hard drive with a 1TB SSD drive. Two things: Based on what I see here - that is something I could do myself and (b) would you also recommend the Samsung one that you have recommended above? Thank you. 
    Hi,
    Samsung 970 Evo is a M.2 SSD, if you are thinking about upgrading your HDD, you need a 1TB 2.5" Samsung SSD, like this: Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-76E1T0): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
  • rid
    rid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Agwalsh said:
    I have already upgraded with ssd and the problem is that the drive is not recongnized as a ssd. Any solution?