Pt515-51, 2 months in repair

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited January 2021 in Predator Laptops
This discussion was created from comments split from: If you are having issues with your Nvidia card, read this!! (Triton 500).

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    Mine was the pt515-51, 2 months in repair and still not got it back from Acer support to be told on Friday that I need to wait 3mlre weeks. I would seriously consider another brand as if you are unlucky and it breaks your without a laptop for a *long* time
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Leostat said:
    Mine was the pt515-51, 2 months in repair and still not got it back from Acer support to be told on Friday that I need to wait 3mlre weeks. I would seriously consider another brand as if you are unlucky and it breaks your without a laptop for a *long* time
    I am very sorry to hear this Leostat, and for the delayed response to this thread. Can you please confirm if you have still not yet received the unit from the repair center?

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing delays in our parts orders (with Aduana as well) etc. but we are working diligently to have the parts as soon as possible in our facilities so we can expedite the process but please keep in mind that with the current global situation we are all experiencing (COVID-19) we do have longer than normal times frames. 

Support contact information: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Thanks for understanding,
    Acer-Manny