Acer Aspire V5-573PG Black Screen -BIOS corrupt.

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer Aspire V5-573 Black Screen -BIOS corrupt..

Answers

• artrobot83
    artrobot83 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Where can I find the Official Process for creating a USB "Crisis Recovery Disk" for a V5-573 that doesn't boot.

(Previous models such as V5-571 use FN + ESC keys to initiate a recovery via USB but this doesnt work for the V5-573 I think because the Flashing Utility is different ?)

Any help appreciaed !!

I am in this exact same situation, on the same model (V5-573PG). How did you solve this issue?
  • artrobot83
    artrobot83 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    IronFly said:
    You welcome. Smiley Happy
    How was this done? I am in the same situation. Can anyone help?

I don't know if my zrq file is correct, and I cannot seem to get the same flashing power lights as I heard seen others speak of. I feel like I am so close, but still no luck. 

Thanks very much for any help. 
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options
    IronFly said:
    You welcome. Smiley Happy
    How was this done? I am in the same situation. Can anyone help?

I don't know if my zrq file is correct, and I cannot seem to get the same flashing power lights as I heard seen others speak of. I feel like I am so close, but still no luck. 

Thanks very much for any help. 

He said it was done with an "Crisis Recovery Disk" and currently no one is able to provide you with that information here, i guess the only way its to get your unit to an Acer service repair center to get that disk and have it fixed: https://www.acer.com/ac/th/TH/content/service3

Good luck.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★