Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-52 random black screen issue while gaming

Options
2»

Answers

• Tagaddin
    Tagaddin Member Posts: 22

Tinkerer

Options
    where to check if the model have g-sync feature or not?
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Options
    It looks like a bawked driver, has windows auto installed a newer one? Should be able to tell in one of the menu options on the Nvidia control panel

Does it say if it's the game ready or studio?
  • Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    found this one in Nvidia control center. is this the one you mentioned? should i disable it?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Disable g-sync and check if the problem still occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    Will do and report back, thanks
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the problem still occur?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    I have not tested much due to work but the issue did not occur again so far, I'll be sure to post if anything happens.
  • Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    Unfortunately, The issue has just reoccured, took it longer this time though
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you disable this function?

What is the version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    Bios version 1.07

Should i disable discrete GPU only function?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, you can disable this function.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    Ok, I disabled it and will report back if the error occurs again
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did the problem return?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tagaddin

Tinkerer

Options
    No problems so far, will report if the problem reoccurs, thank you!
  • agentofrandom
    agentofrandom Member Posts: 20

Tinkerer

Options
    Tagaddin said:
    No problems so far, will report if the problem reoccurs, thank you!
    Just curious if you continued to have success, or did the issue eventually come back? Having the same problem right now