Drivers for Acer Aspire T3-710

Does anyone know where I can download the drivers for my Acer Aspire T3-710? There are a few devices with missing driver shown in Device Manager after I reinstalled Windows. Thanks.

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 16,048 Trailblazer
    Hmm, I can get to them... Which are missing and I can give you direct links.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • supernova2020supernova2020 Member Posts: 7 New User
    I am not sure which drivers are missing, but I see the following in my Device Manager.

Accepted Answer
    Try this link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6392?b=1 and start with the Chipset Driver, then let me know what's still missing.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • supernova2020supernova2020 Member Posts: 7 New User
    I resolved all the issues by installing the drivers below
    • Bluetooth driver
    • Chipset driver
    • Intel AMT driver
    Thank you
    Great! A lot of those lower level drivers can be ambiguous as to which are needed...