Screen Problem with my Predator Helios 300 (Ph315-53-72xd)

Don242524
Don242524 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops
Bought this laptop in august and has been running flawlessly without any problem AT ALL! Well last night I fell asleep watching a twitch stream and woke up and I could hear the stream still playing but the screen was black, I thought maybe the screen was sleeping but I couldnt get it to turn back on, the back light on the keyboard work, sounds work, only thing that doesnt is the screen and the logo on the back of the laptop isnt lit either

Answers

• When you connect an external monitor or TV to the hdmi port, is the image displayed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Don242524
    No I tried hooking up to my tv and still no picture
  • Don242524
    Only thing I can think if is screen failure I've tried everything, havnt found anybody with the same problem as me as well, just strange how the screen died without any indication at all or noticable things
  • Do it:
    a) turn off the laptop and disconnect the power adapter;
    b) press the power button for 12 seconds and leave the laptop off for 20 minutes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Don242524
    edited December 2020
    Ok I'll try it again, is it normal for the predator logo not to light up blue on the back of the laptop?that's what's making me think it's something faulty

• I can not that it is a problem in the hardware. After resetting the battery, did the laptop turn on?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Don242524
    No it did not, I tried unplugging the battery and cmos and plugged them back in and still nothig
  • Did you perform this procedure?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tigunar
    Tigunar Member Posts: 3 New User
    Did you perform this procedure?

I had the same issue and I tested your solution. The laptop turned on but know the keyboard don't work. But I can start my laptop with it. I don't understand...
  • @Tigunar what is the exact model of laptop? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tigunar
    egydiocoelho my laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300 PH317-51-73XK
  • Turn off the computer, disconnect the power adapter, press the reset button for thirty seconds and leave the laptop off for thirty minutes:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tigunar
    egydiocoelho my laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300 PH317-51-73XK
This discussion has been closed.