Acer G31T-M5 Bios Question

Options
Wiking0077
Wiking0077 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hello. I have a motherboard in my computer labeled G31T-M5 V:1.0 15-v72-011001. It stopped turning on, the master said that the problem is in the BIOS, but he does not have one. Where can I find the BIOS file for this motherboard? I have searched but there is very little information on the internet.

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options
    Hello. I have a motherboard in my computer labeled G31T-M5 V:1.0 15-v72-011001. It stopped turning on, the master said that the problem is in the BIOS, but he does not have one. Where can I find the BIOS file for this motherboard? I have searched but there is very little information on the internet.
    What Acer model desktop system does this come out of? Can't advise you if you don't tell us these details. As this is a Socket LGA775, compatible processors: Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron 400 sequence, Celeron Dual Core with chipset type: Intel G31 Express / Intel ICH7. 
  • Wiking0077
    Wiking0077 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Unfortunately, I do not know in which computer the board was originally installed. I got a computer in a regular case, I could only determine the board marking. If I knew the model of the system unit, I would look for it.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It looks like the model may be an Aspire G3760. I don't have access to deeper specs since it looks like that model wasn't released in the USA.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.