S271 HL Power Cord

Options
Ayvee
Ayvee Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2020 in Monitors
Hello,

I'm not able to figure out which power cord I need specifically for the above mentioned monitor.

Here is the serial number: XXXX

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Edited the content to hide sensitive information

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options
    Hello,
    What do you need exactly? Power cord or/and AC adapter?
    France
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options
    The Acer part number for the AC adapter is: 25.LP20Q.001, the part number for the US version of the cord is: 50.LP20Q.001. Searching on those should find several options for a 40W 19V supply, and like the cord will come with the power supply.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • secaucus
    secaucus Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have to tape my power pin into the jack or it doesn't charge.  Bad design or is the cord defective?
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,350 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    secaucus said:
    I have to tape my power pin into the jack or it doesn't charge.  Bad design or is the cord defective?

"secaucus" first determine which plugs are faulty and that can't connect to the monitor? Is it the adaptor plug part or the monitor plug part (btw, the adaptor is not a charger, it’s a power adaptor)? If the adaptor plug is faulty get a new adaptor as "billsey" said above, which is the the Acer OEM “ADT SW 19V 2.1A 40W DC UNI – Acer part #: 25.LP20Q.001, see below) if its the plug on the monitor then have an experienced technician change that plug for you so that the adaptor can be plugged into it, it’s a simple diagnoses. Good luck.

• secaucus
    secaucus Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks!  I suspect it's the pin housing.