Helios 300 (2020) PH315-53 Random Black Screen

Options
BATHALA_
BATHALA_ Member Posts: 24 Networker
My Helios 300's screen randomly goes black, though it is not dead/off (There is still light as I've checked through Fn + F6) my only solution is shutting it down and then turning it on again. Does anyone know a permanent fix to this? I'm buried with exams and requirements this month and this random black screen is so annoying especially when I'm on the middle of a work. It's just an addition to my stress, Please help me.

Answers

• Amalebowski
    Amalebowski Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Did you fix it? You said you solved it, in a thread started by you in March. I am facing same issue, please help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you fix it? You said you solved it, in a thread started by you in March. I am facing same issue, please help
    what is the exact model? Example ph315-52-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)