How to view standard bios menu in Acer Predator Helios 300 ph315-53?

tk10600
tk10600 Member Posts: 2 New User
I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 300 ph315-53 with intel i7-10750h and RTX 2060.
I would like to know how to view standard bios menu lke one below
How to unlock bios of Acer predator Helios 300 PH315-51-73SR  Acer  Community 
Currently I'm not able to open this type of bios menu. The one that I have is having is simple interface that display EZ mode menu.

How do I view the standard bios menu on my predator laptop?

Thanks

Answers

• ubirehman
    ubirehman Member Posts: 32 Troubleshooter

Hey man did you figure it out? I too am trying to get the standard version of BIOS on acer predator having issue with GPU

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • tk10600
    tk10600 Member Posts: 2 New User
  • @tk10600 You have to press f1 to access the advanced menu:

Then these settings will appear:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Squids
    Squids Member Posts: 3 New User

I'm also trying to access regular BIOS op is talking about. Because I need to disable my integrated graphics due to my PC unvolontarily switching to said graphics.

The quotes BIOS doesn't let you do much at all.