EI342CKR How do I mount my new monitor onto a Vesa 75MM?

JB_BostonJB_Boston Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2020 in Monitors
I purchased my monitor from Costco and it says it's Vesa 75 MM

Model: EI342CKR Pbmiippx

Acer website does indicate it's 75MM , granted it's not the exact same one (I purchased the ultra wide) but it's the same setup in the back.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.HE2AA.P01

I've spent at least 4 hours trying to figure this out and searching amazon for something that I can purchase.    
Thanks

FAQ & Answers

• JB_BostonJB_Boston Member Posts: 2 New User
    And... I'm dumb.   I realized those long screws I set aside were for the mounting.  I cannot believe I didn't realize that.  Not even in the instructions
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 15,122 Trailblazer
    Heheh, yeah you need the long ones when doing 75x75 because the 100x100 plates stick out farther.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DircomDircom Member Posts: 1 New User
    Once I got a ruler and measured 75x75mm on the back, I figured it out.
    Some big monitors have software for PIP, or snap windows.  Does this one have any software?
  • mspollermspoller Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm sorry, I must be stupid because I can't figure out how to mount this and I'd really like to.  Can anyone explain it to me?  Do the spacers go in all four screw holes where the stand is?  Also, the mounts I have require you to sort of put the monitor on the mount when it's already attached to the desk, so I've been struggling to size this correct.  AHHH
    Normally you connect the mount while the monitor is face down on the desk. The standoffs go between the mount and the monitor, to hold the plate slightly further away for clearance. If your stand needs to be connected so the monitor can't go face down you'll have to get a helper to hold it while you put the screws in.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Diego0311Diego0311 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Is there Anyway i can get those screws because i believe i threw them away 
  • Diego0311Diego0311 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Or could i get the length of the screws to buy them seperatley 
    I don't have specs on screw lengths, they are standoffs but you could potentially just use long screws and a s**t load of washers (or maybe some larger nuts slid over) to get it deep enough...