Acer Nitro 5

Volkodaff
Volkodaff Member Posts: 3 New User

Good afternoon, my blue and orange indicator blinks, I reinstalled windows, installed a new battery. The battery does not get charge anyway. Please help

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop shuts off. Remove the charger. Disconnect the battery from the mainboard for a few minutes while also pressing a holding the power button. Reconnect the battery to the mainboard. Plug the charger back in but don't try to turn the laptop on until the battery charge LED turns from steady orange to steady blue. This may take several hours. Then try to turn the machine on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop shuts off. Remove the charger. Disconnect the battery from the mainboard for a few minutes while also pressing a holding the power button. Reconnect the battery to the mainboard. Plug the charger back in but don't try to turn the laptop on until the battery charge LED turns from steady orange to steady blue. This may take several hours. Then try to turn the machine on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Volkodaff
    Hello, i still same problem. My acer nitro is 19V 7.1A, but my A/C is 19V 3.42A, can this problem?
  • Volkodaff
    JackE said:
    Hello, i still same problem. My acer nitro is 19V 7.1A, but my A/C is 19V 3.42A, can this problem?
  • JackE
    With the laptop turned off, the battery LED should not be blinking even 65 watt charger. However it may blink if laptop is turned on under heavy gaming load. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ