Predator Orion 5000 P05-610 - dualsense display problem

TOURTY
TOURTY Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I have a Predator Orion 5000 P05-610 and I would like to know why my Predator sense does not display the temperature of my CPU, I tried to quit and restart the software but nothing works. Also I don't understand why I can't see the fan speed of the graphic card in the graphics. I enclose two screenshots to support my point. 

Finally last small question my graphic card reaches high temperatures on modern warfare for example I am at about 86°C. I wonder if this is normal and if I will be able to download the MSI afterburner software to control the speed of the graphics card fan. 

Thanks in advance. 

PS : The sotware is in french because I am.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    I can't help with the user interface part, but 86C is pretty close to optimal for full bore use. That's pretty much where the fans finally go to 100% speed.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TOURTY
    billsey said:
    I can't help with the user interface part, but 86C is pretty close to optimal for full bore use. That's pretty much where the fans finally go to 100% speed.
    Thanks for your answer but how do I know when the fans are at 100% speed if I can't see the RPM on the graph ? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    I don't have a fan table for the PO5s, but this is from a different system:
    So you can see that normally the fan goes to max at around 80°C and as long as you are comfortably under 98°C you are good to go.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TOURTY
    Anyone can help for the temperature  GPU issue please ?