How to remove Predator Galea 500 earpads

bktee
bktee Member Posts: 2 New User
I have a Predator Galea 500 headset which earpads need replacement, but I can't find any way to remove it as I need to know what type of earpads fits this headset. I tried to tweeze it or pull it, all doesn't work, I don't want to use force yet as it might spoilt the headset. If you have experience removing it please help. Thanks. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    I don't seem to have access to any service guide on those... Have you tried contact Acer support to see if they have the info?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bktee
    bktee Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have not call for Acer support yet. I thought this should be a common task to replace earpads as it gets worn out easily. 
  • bigboy2021
    bigboy2021 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Have you contacted Acer support yet? We never heard back from the OP.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Richardy
    Richardy Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem with mine as well. The ear pad leather have became flakey and needs replacement. I can't seem to find any replacement part being sold in Acer online store or elsewhere. 
  • Jayshen
    Jayshen Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm currently facing the same problem, can't find a way to remove the earpads. Such a shame for such a good gaming headset with crappy earpads.
  • AliRaza123
    AliRaza123 Member Posts: 3 New User
    By any means can I connect them to my phone by using usb to aux connector? Or by any other way?
  • KingsterSreejit
    KingsterSreejit Member Posts: 1 New User

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DISSEMBLED THE HEADPHONE JUST NOW WITH A FLATHEAD SCREW DRIVER AND A FLASHLIGHT